Hakuna Matata

No one here knows I'm in LA. Almost everyone in LA, other than my roommate, thinks I'm in Florida. So without any students or parents or unimportant directors trying to reach me, and without any phone calls from the dozens of anxious women that typically beat down my door come Friday, life has been unusually simple and carefree this weekend. I spent much of the day today pacing casually around Santa Monica. The unequivocal highlight of the excursion occurred when two policeman, both riding bicycles, passed by me in a busy plaza. One accidentally nipped the other's back tire, which led to both of them wiping out. If there's anything more wonderful than two big policeman toppling off their bicycles in front of a crowd of people (and having no sense of humor about it), I have yet to experience it.

No comments: