Five Things I Don't Like

1) These quesadillas.
2) When my students write 1x in an algebra problem instead of just x.

3) When girls wear lipstick and it gets on stuff, like their coffee cups.

4) When I spend 20 minutes on the phone with a USC Teaching Assistant that I found on a list of math TA's on the USC website, and finally hire them as a Calculus tutor and then find out that they teach at the University of South Carolina and that I had been on the South Carolina website.

5) When an ambulance goes by and people stay stopped for 10 seconds after the ambulance has come and gone, even though I'm in a rush.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a sick excuse for a quesadilla

Anonymous said...

I don't like when people stop for ambulances period.

Anonymous said...

The ambulance thing is a safety issue, but I'm with you on the lipstick thing.

Anonymous said...

I know those quesadillas-- piratas de panama para siempre...
iggy

Mr Abdullah Ibrahim said...

Assalamu'alaikum
Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim